me,myself,and I
  • Bisma Mutiargo
  • Im Fuking Lame.. I swear
  • Craziness and wierdness is my style.
  • planes, robotics, Music, and badminton is my life..
  • astronomy amazes me..


  • links
  • TheSeraphine (The Band)
  • Matthias
  • Christine
  • Danielle
  • Mitch
  • Andy-CKL
  • Leonard! :)
  • Eugene:D:D
  • Dexter- the badminton buddy
  • Shawn allspark
  • Yue long
  • Faiz
  • Malcolm
  • Colin
  • Ariska
  • fifie
  • Atirah
  • Tessa:)
  • Rachel


  • Scream It Like You Mean It Wishes


    archives March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 April 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2012 November 2016

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Friday, September 26, 2008
    a song for you

    alright guys.. i just went home from ecp.. lepaking with bryan and jun mo.. 
    oh and anyway.. i recorded the song.. but it still sucks.. i will try to record it one more time when im free... the lyrics of the song goes like this:

    A SONG FOR YOU

    listen to the radio
    listen to the music
    and listen to the lyrics
    those words that reminds me of you

    [verse]
    words that penetrates my fragile heart
    hurts me like a bullet wound on my chest
    I made this song for you
    please, for one more time, come back
    (and stay beside me. forever)

    [chorus]
    so listen to the song
    (and sing it together with me)
    for one last time,
    come back to me, my hope 
    (the hope that never came true)
    and stay beside me, forever

    [2nd verse]
    i am trying to find out whats wrong
    is it me? or is it a misunderstanding?
    and if there is something wrong(one more time)
    for heaven sake, spill everything out

    before it is too late (x3)

    (chorus)

    [bridge]
    the sound of you rings through the thin air
    and i hear it fading
    but before i say goodbye,
    please,hug me and kiss me goodbye(kiss me goodbye!)

    (chorus)

    before it is too late(3x)


    BISMA! :) ♥ 11:06 PM link to post 0 comments