me,myself,and I
  • Bisma Mutiargo
  • Im Fuking Lame.. I swear
  • Craziness and wierdness is my style.
  • planes, robotics, Music, and badminton is my life..
  • astronomy amazes me..


  • links
  • TheSeraphine (The Band)
  • Matthias
  • Christine
  • Danielle
  • Mitch
  • Andy-CKL
  • Leonard! :)
  • Eugene:D:D
  • Dexter- the badminton buddy
  • Shawn allspark
  • Yue long
  • Faiz
  • Malcolm
  • Colin
  • Ariska
  • fifie
  • Atirah
  • Tessa:)
  • Rachel


  • Scream It Like You Mean It Wishes


    archives March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 April 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2012 November 2016

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Monday, December 21, 2009
    Your voice made me smile

    dear diary,
    I landed here in indonesia this afternoon and found my self blown to tears on board of the plane.
    there are a few things that i will need to say here.. to WHOM it may concern <3
    first. thank you. the letter you gave me makes me feel safe in here. i hope you will always love me no matter where i am.
    second. i miss you as much as i do
    third. do like what we always do when we are sad baby.. you know what it is :)
    four. i will come back and i promise you that
    fifth. I love you
    sixth. ''I feel like as if he just dumped me." ok.. that is extreme..
    seventh. I still love you
    eight. since you dont want to count it down, ill do it its 88 days till i fly back to singapore.. yes.. fly back :)
    ninth. I've got a real bad cut on my knee.. I wish you could kiss it to heal.. i miss your healing smooches <3
    tenth. Im not as strong as you think.. I do cry
    eleventh. I love you, again

    okay. those are some things.. i guess i cant be online tomorrow, Im going to outskirt to get supplies.. the one i got just now wasnt enough

    but yes, i will call you:):)

    love <3

    BISMA! :) ♥ 12:38 PM link to post 1 comments