me,myself,and I
  • Bisma Mutiargo
  • Im Fuking Lame.. I swear
  • Craziness and wierdness is my style.
  • planes, robotics, Music, and badminton is my life..
  • astronomy amazes me..


  • links
  • TheSeraphine (The Band)
  • Matthias
  • Christine
  • Danielle
  • Mitch
  • Andy-CKL
  • Leonard! :)
  • Eugene:D:D
  • Dexter- the badminton buddy
  • Shawn allspark
  • Yue long
  • Faiz
  • Malcolm
  • Colin
  • Ariska
  • fifie
  • Atirah
  • Tessa:)
  • Rachel


  • Scream It Like You Mean It Wishes


    archives March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 April 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2012 November 2016

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Friday, November 11, 2016


    Dear Diary

    It has been four years since my last post.
    In between this post, I have graduated from poly, found my first job as an application Engineer in a company called Cairnhill Metrology, and was headhunted to work for the most prestigious science institution in Singapore; A*star.

    It has been a really happening four years of my life. I have moved from John's place to woodlands for about three years now. my grandma have been ill this few weeks. I am trying to arrange a trip back to visit her but i am so busy right now :(

    I will probably be reading this while reminiscing the past sometime in the distant future.
    remember this. PRESERVERANCE PAY OFF.

    remember, as I am writing this post, I am currently
    1. Working as an assitant engineer for a boss that makes you work like a senior engineer.
    2. Studying as an undergrad in NTU time while juggling sponsorship (yes, I am a scholar noww:))
    3. Trying to set a spin-off company with a collague and past partner.
    4. Juggling to maintain friendship and relationships (i will elaborate this further)
    5. Trying to pay off a house that I decided to buy in jakarta.

    how freaking insane is this? hahaha
    I am not complaining. my life is very interesting now compared to the life full of sorrow some years back.

    I have met a couple of friends in the recent year.
    Alfred, Douglas, Loelle, Lina, Andrea, Zhen Yong, and omg so many.

    I have drifted far away from the original group. oh and btw I bumped into Yuzhen during my dive trip a couple months back in tioman (YES I AM A FREAKING DIVER NOWW)

    on top of all that. I have met the girl of my dream; Nicole Woon.
    This coming december will mark our 4th year anniversary together. she has been a living proof that after a storm, not only rainbows will come; but the field will start to grow and life can continue.
    I dont know when my next post will be, but Im guessing that everything will be great. I have been off from my past for so long that i am now a very different man.

    goodbye diary, for now!



    BISMA! :) ♥ 8:45 AM link to post 0 comments